Heidi Montags Boob Job

Celebrities Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

Sunday, October 11, 2009

KT So


Name: KT So

Location: Los Angeles

Height: 5'7"

Weight: 118

Measurements: 34C-24-36

Ethnic background: Chinese


How did you get started in modelling?
I used to go check out car shows with friends, and they kept saying I should model for the shows. Then next thing I know, everything just fell into place.

Did you always want to be a model?
NOPE! As a kid, I've never ever thought about modeling. I was not a girly girl.

Were your parents strict with your up bringing?
Oh yes, they put me in a Catholic all girls school and the whole deal.

What kind of student were you in school?
Super nerdy, geeky, good student.

As a child what kind of things did you envision for your self as far as career choices?
When I was really little, I wanted to become a teacher. At one point though, I wanted to become a fighter jet pilot, ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment