Heidi Montags Boob Job

Celebrities Videos

Celebrity Tattoos SEXY GIRLS

Monday, February 23, 2009

Asin Keeping her fingers crossed


By Taran Adarsh, Bollywood Hungama News Network
Asin is keeping her fingers crossed! The verdict will be out in a few days from now. "I wouldn't say I am nervous. But I am anxious to know how the audiences react to the film and also to my performance. I haven't watched the film yet - I don't do that before it releases - but I've decided to watch it first day, first show," Asin states.
Asin may belong to Kerala, but the pretty actress, who's a leading name in South, speaks Hindi fluently. "We shot GHAJINI in sync sound, so there was no question of not knowing the language," she smiles. In fact, Aamir had called up Asin after the screening of the Tamil version, congratulating her on her performance in the film. "In the end, he casually asked me if I could speak in Hindi. I replied in the affirmative. I didn't realize why he asked me that question, until the makers approached me for the Hindi remake," she reminisces.
With GHAJINI and LONDON DREAMS in her kitty, Asin has decided to move bag and baggage to Mumbai. "I moved to Mumbai in January this year. But that doesn't mean I've closed the doors for South films. If the role interests me, I would instantly say 'yes' to a Tamil or Malayalam film. Let's see how the career goes after GHAJINI," she smiles

No comments:

Post a Comment